Are you born again? Do you possess the six unmistakable marks of being born again?
Jesus Christ says: “Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God”- John 3:3
According to Scriptures, it is our sole responsibility to examine ourselves…
“Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?—unless indeed you are disqualified.” – 2 Corinthians 13:5
Church Attendance and Salvation
Going to the church building is not enough And can be damaging to some…
“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits…” – Matthew 7:15
Brethren, It is not enough to belong to the church, millions of nominal Christians have none of the marks and signs of being born again which the Scripture has given us. For more on this, Check out the Parable of the Wheat and the Tares – Matthew 13:24-30
Just look around you… Listen attentively… The signs are evident… Jesus is coming soon!
Moreover, Salvation is Personal… “Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; for it is God which worketh in you both to will and to work, for his good pleasure.—Philippians 2:12-13.
SIX Unmistakable Marks of Being Born Again…
(Click on the link below) for a J.C. Ryle Sermon out of the first epistle of John.
Marks of Being Born Again
Listed below are SIX Unmistakable Marks of Being Born Again…
A person who is born again:
- Endeavors not only to keep clear of sin, but also to keep clear of everything which may lead to it. S(he) is careful about the company s(he) keeps. S(he) feels that evil communications corrupt the heart, and that evil is for more catching than good, just as disease is more infectious than health.
- Is careful about the employment of his/her time: his/her chief desire about it is to spend it profitably.
- Is careful about the friendships s(he) forms: it is not enough for him/her that people are kind and amiable and good-natured; all this is very well; but will they do good to his/her soul?
- Is careful over his/her own daily habits and behavior: s(he) tries to recollect that his/her own heart is deceitful, the world full of wickedness, and the devil is always laboring to do him/her harm; and, therefore, s(he) would sincerely be always on his/her guard.
- Desires to live like a soldier in an enemy’s country, to wear his/her armor continually, and to be prepared for temptation.
- Finds by experience that his/her soul is ever among enemies, and s(he) studies to be watchful, humble, and prayerful person.
Do you recognize yourself as POSSESSING any or all of the foregoing marks of being a new creation in Christ? – 2 Corinthians 5:17
IF NOT, we have work to do…
BE PREPARED. As Our Lord Jesus Christ will come like a thief in the night… – 1 Thessalonians 5:2-4
Do You Wish to Know Receive Our Savior OR Have Been Led ASTRAY or MISLED By RELIGION? CLICK HERE to Contact Us TODAY!
Are you born again resources
Search our Resource Page for Bible Study Links